Something happened friday night.
Even though I’ve had already tried to create a new template for foodbeam countless times (without success – do I need to say that!) I started coding again and again and I finally managed to produce something I actually like.
foodbeam is now sweet and pink – just like me :)


I know there still are some problems and that it’s best viewed with a 1024×768 resolution (actually if anyone can fix that white band on the right, it would be more than fantastic), but you know, foodbeam looks finally as I wanted it to do.

Thanks to Philippe for the background and to Girliebits design (for the templates that helped me to understand the categories)/CSS zen garden (for the inspiration) /CSS intro (for the tec’ bits) for the great support throughout my labour.