One prune tart please!, calls the voice through the interphone. Run to the downstairs kitchen. Tell Elliot – the pastry commis – to put a prune tart into the oven. Grab a large rectangle plate. Pipe a thin line of wine reduction. Drain a prune marinated in spiced wine. Place it on the plate. Take […]
- Hi, I'm Fanny, the girl who writes foodbeam live from
the French RivieraLondon.
- I was born in 1985 and seem to love pâtisserie, acorns, milk chocolate, autumn, green tea, London, polaroids, and everything in between.
- For years, I dreamt about becoming a pastry chef, and it's now actually happening; so grab yourself a cup of hot chocolate, and follow me through my adventures, from Pierre Hermé to Pascal Lac to the Capital Hotel, from Paris to Nice to London.
- Alexia – Tronche de cake
Amanda – La mignardise
Aran – Cannelle et Vanille
Béa – La tartine gourmande
Carrie & Andrew – Pictures and pancakes
Christelle – Christelle is flabbergasting
David – Living the sweet life in Paris
Deb – Smitten kitchen
Hélène – Tartelette
Heidi – 101 cookbooks
Jen – Simply breakfast
Jessica – La ciliegina sulla torta
Keiko – Nordljus
Marcia – Sooishi
Melissa – The traveler’s lunchbox
Michael – Herbivoracious
Molly – Orangette
Patoumi – L’alibi de Patoumi
Pauline – Beau à la louche
Shuna – Eggbeater
Sigrid – Il cavoletto di Bruxelles
Tamami – Coco & me
Teri – Fish food
Valérie – B comme Bon
Y – Lemonpi
Zochika – She who eats
- Subscribe to foodbeam through your favourite news reader.
- Alternatively, you can choose to subscribe to posts or comments.
- All writing, photography and design on foodbeam is copyright Fanny Zanotti © 2005-10, unless indicated otherwise.
- All rights reserved.
- Comme un lait fraise
- She fell in love with the seaside – A year has passed
- Le vingt-trois – Dans la cuisine
- Le vingt-deux – Quand bûche de Noël rime avec FAIL
- Le vingt-et-un – Fudge au beurre de cacahuètes
- Le dix-neuf – Through the viewfinder of a Pentax ME Super
- Le dix-huit – Through the viewfinder of a Minolta Instant Pro
- Le dix-sept – Through the viewfinder of a Canon 400D
- baking and pâtisserie
- foodbeam 101
- friends for dinner
- in the kitchen
- flavours and ingredients
- sweet places